Friday, March 11, 2011

GreenCheeks One Year Warranty

I have never attempted to walk on water because I know I would fail. I am not perfect. I make mistakes. There's no way around it. After all, I'm just human.

If I were perfect I would have made the perfect diaper the first time around but it has taken a year and many pattern alterations to get my diaper to what it is today and I'm sure there are still many improvements I can still make.
This is one of my very first diapers. I had made the tabs too short and had to add extra fabric to ensure that it closed. I used a thin elastic that has a tendency to twist. And I fleece for the lining that pills like you wouldn't believe.


This is a diaper I made today. Size small pocket diaper. It has adjustable tabs for a great fit, a flannel lining that doesn't pill, and braided elastic that I thread so it never twists.

I've made a lot of improvements to other products like my wipes and inserts. This is a learning process and I can promise that I will make mistakes. It's just the way life is.

So, why am I telling you this? Because I want you to buy my diapers and products with a sense of security that they are good quality. I am offering a ONE YEAR warranty on all GreenCheeks products. If the elastic breaks, the threading comes undone or some over problem that is a quality issue and beyond normal wear and tear I will fix it, or replace it free of charge. 

Because I'm not perfect but I still want you, my customer, to have a quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment