Monday, October 4, 2010

GreenCheeks Perfect Pocket Diaper


The best fit diaper!

Well, I did it. Four patterns later and I finally discovered the best pattern to give the best fit with out leaks!
So what makes the GreenCheeks Perfect Pocket diaper such an amazing diaper? Several new and improved listed below.

1. The long tabs and hook closures allow for a variety of sizes and room for growth
2. The large pocket makes it easy to put in and take out the GreenCheeks 100% Cotton Insert and the pocket has elastic on both sides to keep the insert firmly in place.
3. The leg elastic is sewn in such a way to ensure that there is no twisting or binding so the diaper stays in place and leaks are minimal .
4. The diaper designs are fun and creative. Just because it's a diaper doesn't mean it has to be boring.

5. The loop closure is wide and long for a variety of sizes and to allow growth. It also ensures a secure closure. No one wants a diaper that comes off!
6. The diaper is lined with a waterproof PUL fabric so everything that should stay in the diaper does.
7. Customers can choose from hook and loop closures or snaps. I know there are some out there who have an aversion to hook/loop fasteners and for those people there are snaps!

GreenCheeks Perfect Pocket Diaper with snaps. Reason #7
8. Every GreenCheeks Perfect Pocket diaper comes with one sized GreenCheeks 100% Cotton Insert. 



This diaper is a large. Below are a few more designs of the GreenCheeks Perfect Pocket diaper. Let me know what you think!

This diapers is a large with a fish print lining.

This large diaper I put an extra loop closure on the outside of the tab in case it was too big and it needed that extra space for a snug fit. It turned out that it wasn't needed at all so this is the only one I added that extra.


This is a size small. Obviously, I have a lot of yellow fabric. I didn't realize this until I put the pictures up.


This large diaper has stars on the tabs. These are felt buttons that I sew on by hand. I just think it adds a little creative touch to the diaper. This diaper reminds me of sunshine on a cloudless day.

This is an x-small. It is the tiniest thing. I often forget babies are ever this little. I made this one for a customer who is about to have a baby. I love this fabric! It's so hippy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment