Thursday, January 6, 2011

Improved 100% Cotton Diaper Inserts

Recently, I had a customer that was looking to buy inserts for her baby's G diapers. I wasn't familiar with this brand so I looked them up. This specific brand has the inserts act more as a liner which is very similar to the Flip System from Bum Genius. My old style of inserts were made completely out of terry cloth which is often too rough for little baby bottoms. In the interest of my customers who may use my inserts as liners for their diapers I have created a softer, more absorbent insert.

Flannel covered inserts padded with 5 layers of terry cloth. No difference in color, that's just the color of flannel I had when I made these. I think I just ran out of white.

I have increased the number of layers of terry cloth from four to five for extra protection against leaks but still using 100% cotton so there are no smells that linger after a wash. I have also lined my inserts with 100% cotton flannel so it is soft against baby's bottom if needed but can still be used easily as an insert for GreenCheeks diapers and most other brands.

GreenCheeks 100% Cotton Inserts are available in a 3 pack for $5 in any size. One-Size 100% Cotton Inserts are also available in a 2 pack for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment