Friday, June 17, 2011

PUL Design Flaw: What I made with the fabric

A few months ago I bought several yards of different printed PUL fabric only to discover the PUL was on the front side of the fabric instead of the back meaning the back of the fabric would be showing when I made diapers and it was not nearly as pretty. Click here to see the original post for a better explanation and pictures.

So what did I do with 5 yards of fabric? Tons of stuff! I took pictures of some of the stuff but I forgot to with quite a few of my wet bags, diapers and pail liners. There was an awesome tie-dye pail liner I would have loved to show you all but, sadly, I remembered to take a picture after I'd sold it. Below are the pictures of some of what I made.


Jungle Print Changing Pad 1


Jungle Print Changing Pad 2

Jungle Print Changing Pad 3

Polka Dot/Green Changing Pad 1

Polka Dot/Green Changing Pad 2

Monkey Print Med Wet Bag. Isn't it cute!

Monkey Print and Camo OS diapers

Polka Dot XS diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment