Friday, September 24, 2010

The Catch-All Wipes

If your going to use cloth diapers there is no reason that you shouldn't also use cloth wipes. I mean, you already have to wash the diapers. Why not just throw in the wipes too. I'm going to be honest, there are times when all my wipes are dirty and I don't have any made up that I use the disposable kind but I would much prefer my cloth. They clean up so much more with one wipe than any of those thin things could do. Plus, I have a container of wipes in almost every room of the house for all kinds of messes. You never know when you'll need a wipes. Because they are so versatile and thorough I call my cloth wipes the Catch-All Wipes. Here are some of my designs:


One side is an ultra absorbent terry cloth or micro-fleece that catches the big mess. The other side is a super soft flannel in many fun designs that allows you to double check your baby's bum is as clean as it can be. One wipe per diaper change is usually all you need. Plus these wipes are double stitched so they never fray and will last though countless diaper changes and washings.

For storage these 8x8 inch wipes fit nicely into a disposable wipes container when folded in half. That's what I use but you can do whatever works for you.

For information on recipe for the wipe solution please visit my post Reuseable Cloth Wipes Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment